29.04.2019 New XLIV volume of Mathematica Montisnigri is available now.
23.01.2019 LPpM3-2019 registration is open.
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold the 18th International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2019 that will be held in Montenegro in 2019. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.
- Mathematical modeling and methods in biology and biomedicine.