20.05.2020 DEAR COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS!
Like many of you, we are well aware of the outbreak of Coronavirus that has spread all over the world. We monitor COVID-19 virus messages daily. As with any epidemic, the outbreak of Coronavirus will someday end. We believe that the situation will stabilize soon. However, the health and safety of LPPM3-2020 conference participants remains our top priority. For this reason, we decided to postpone the LPPM3-2020 conference in Montenegro to October 10 - October 17, 2020.
We hope to see you in Montenegro in October this year.
We will be glad to answer all your questions via e-mail and phone.
From October 10 to October 17, 2020 Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold the 19th International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2020 that will be held in Budva, Montenegro. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
The working languages of the Seminar are Russian and English.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.
- Mathematical modeling and methods in biology and biomedicine.