25.12.2020 New XLIX issue of Mathematica Montisnigri is available now
We sincerely regret to inform you about the difficult decision made by the Program Committee of the LPpM3 International Seminar due to insurmountable circumstances - the rescheduling of the XIX Seminar from 2020 to 2021. The safety and health of the Seminar Participants are of absolute priority for us.
By prior agreement with the host - the University of Montenegro - we plan to hold two Seminars in Montenegro in 2021 - the XIXth and XXth - in the spring and autumn of next year.
All reports, abstracts of which were sent in 2020, retain their legitimacy and will be included in the Program of the XIX International Seminar LPpM3-2021.
The Program Committee of the Seminar expresses its sincere gratitude to all the Seminar Participants who supported our scientific event with their dedication and activity at this not very simple time.
From October 10 to October 17, 2020 Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold the 19th International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2020 that will be held in Budva, Montenegro. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
The working languages of the Seminar are Russian and English.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.
- Mathematical modeling and methods in biology and biomedicine.