30.08.2021 DEAR COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS!
The confluence of a number of circumstances, the main of which is the COVID-19 virus pandemic, forced the Program Committee to make a difficult decision to postpone the LPPM3-2021 conference in Montenegro to the spring (May, June) of 2022.
Please visit our Conference website for more information. We hope to see you in Montenegro in 2022, which is coming very soon. We will always answer all your questions by e-mail or phone.
From September 4 to 11, 2021 Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold the 19th International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2021 that will be held in Petrovac, Montenegro. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
The working languages of the Seminar are Russian and English.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.