20.02.2022 LPpM3-2022 Seminar will be held from October 3 to 8, 2022. Registration is open now.
From October 3 to 8, 2022 Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2022 that will be held in Petrovac, Montenegro. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
The working languages of the Seminar are Russian and English.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.