29.06.2019 Registration is extended until July 15.
29.04.2019 New XLIV volume of Mathematica Montisnigri is available now.
From September 29 to October 5, 2019 Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics of RAS, A.M.Prokhorov Institute of General Physics of RAS and University of Montenegro hold the 18th International Interdisciplinary Seminar LPpM3-2019 that will be held in Montenegro. There two sections will work at the seminar:
- Section of mathematical models and modeling in laser-plasma processes
- Section of mathematical modeling in advanced science technologies.
Contents of the Seminar:
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computer experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.
- Mathematical modeling and methods in biology and biomedicine.