Technical programme of Seminar
Will be available later.
Contents of the Seminar
Section I. Laser-plasma processes, laser action.
- Laser ablation - experiment, theory statement of the problem.
- Continuum and atomistic models.
- Simulation of various modes of laser action on materials.
- Generation of nanoparticles and nanostructures by ultrashort laser pulses.
- Non-equilibrium low temperature laser plasma.
- Fundamental plasma physics.
- Plasma theory and simulation.
- Mathematical modeling and computational experiment in applied problems.
Section II. Advanced science technologies.
- Models and algorithms for high performance computing.
- Models of mathematical physics and complex analysis.
- Russian space.
- Advanced scientific technologies in humanitarian knowledge.
The Seminar sessions will include: plenary reports (45 minutes), invited reports (25 minutes), oral reports (15 minutes) and posters. Discussions will be spent at evening sessions. Media and slide projectors will be available.
The working languages of the Seminar are Russian and English.
Acquaintance with Montenegro.